Here you will find any plot-relevant & technical changes (excluding simple typos) made throughout the editing phase of Prelude in Violet. This list will be updated as the process proceeds.
- Chapter 9 Across the Universe: Location images resized
- Chapter 9 Across the Universe, page 3: Jeron acknowledges the state of his truck.
- Chapter 9 Across the Universe, page 1: Enraged Haurex/Henley’s dialog has been color-coded
- Chapter 9 Across the Universe, page 3: Jeron acknowledges his guitar
- Chapter 9 Across the Universe, page 5: Sylus’ dialog was accidentally colored. This has been fixed.
- Chapter 9 Across the universe, page 5: Sylus addresses his tendril
- All Entries: Page break image added to end of each chapter after the lyric quote and the before buttons
- Chapter 7 Sympathy for the Devil, page 2: Sylus’ final conscious thought in the Void has changed
- Chapter 8 Blood Red Skies, page 1: Qaitax addresses Sylus’ tendril
- Updated Prelude in Violet chapter cover art to be more consistent with the arc’s art style
- Fixed coding that accidentally broke the appearance of chapter title cards on home page
- Re-added the “tentacle” break at the end of every chapter (Post lyrical quote pre buttons)
- Created and installed custom button imagery for chapter navigation
- Working on some artwork discrepancies, but it shouldn’t affect the live posts. This is mainly backend maintenance.
- 0.8: Blood Red Skies – Removed the color from Qaitax’s dialog tags. Only his spoken words should be violet. I’ll be fixing that across all chapters as I go.
- 0.8: Blood Red Skies – Some rather major word choice and typos have been rectified (big thanks to Grammarly)
MAJOR CHANGE! Two new chapters have been added to the arc changing the total stats (see arc’s cover page). This was done instead of creating a very short mini-arc.